Friday, December 19, 2008

Watch Out Texas!!

I received my mission call on December 19th after a week of anticipation. I made my parents check the mailbox in St.George on Wednesday and Thursday and it didn't come so disappointed, I got ready to wait another week. Then on Friday, right after my last final of the semester, my mom called me to tell me she had waited til noon to head up to Provo and good thing she did because my call had come!!My mom then traveled in a snow storm and traffic so I could open my call at 5 PM. Surrounded by some friends, family members, and 6 cell phones; I opened my call. So it is official.... on March 11, 2009 I will be a sister missionary for the Dallas, Texas Mission and will be speaking Spanish!

2 comments:

  1. Look at your blog! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see/hear all about your fun adventures! You'll be a wonderful missionary. . .watch out Texas!

    ReplyDelete